x

I dont see where it says you can finance kits ? I need to finance the 646.00 POS kit

Any help , support doesnt seemt o be much help

I see where it says financing available, but it never shows a link to do it 

Thanks

Message 1 of 11
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

financing automatically shows up during the checkout process for orders between $49 and $5,000.  as you are going thru the checkout steps one step asks how you want to pay (pic below).  one caveat is that financing isn't available in the following states AL, DE, MS, MO, NH, and TN.

Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 6.25.16 AM.png

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Super Seller

Best Answer

financing automatically shows up during the checkout process for orders between $49 and $5,000.  as you are going thru the checkout steps one step asks how you want to pay (pic below).  one caveat is that financing isn't available in the following states AL, DE, MS, MO, NH, and TN.

Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 6.25.16 AM.png

Message 2 of 11

IT says I got rejected LOL

I have a credit score of over 700 

Between the no live support, the long waits in between help 

and now this , I dont think Square is right for me 

Message 3 of 11

I'm sorry to hear you were denied @CuriousClint

You should have received an email with information regarding the decline. If you still have questions I recommend reaching out to our Customer Success Team. They can connect you with our Capital Support Team. 

We offer phone support to Square Sellers with active accounts. I recommend checking out the thread Customer Code & Phone Number - Where is it? 

Message 4 of 11

Do I have to put my credit card info in before I see the financing option? I don't want my card to be charged. Its asking me to put in card info and then has complete your order button. I have items in my cart and Im in Illinois.

Message 5 of 11
Super Seller

If you are to the Credit card entering part you have chosen to pay in full.  in my screenshot above you would choose one of the monthly payment choices.  then it will check your credit score and offer you financing if available.  I have never financed a device thru Square so I don't know if they charge your credit card for payments or pull from your bank account.

Message 6 of 11
Admin

Hello @Laundrygirl27 and @VanKalkerFarms, Helen here from the Community team. 

You should see the different financing options before you enter your credit/debit card details. If you're not seeing these options I recommend verify your purchase is between between $49 and $5,000.

I also suggest making sure that your Square account is fully set up by signing in to your account online at squareup.com/dashboard, and following the prompts from the Home section. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 7 of 11

Thanks so much! That worked perfectly!!!!

Message 8 of 11
Admin

Glad to hear it! Welcome to Square! 😀

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 9 of 11

I am signed into my dashboard and at the checkout screen but it is still not giving me the option for installments. Not sure what to do next.

Message 10 of 11

Hello @hipsea!

Did you complete the activation for your account? Once you activate credit card processing on your account you should see the financing options on the check out screen. 

Message 11 of 11