x

Welcome Thursday: October 12th ☕️

Hello everyone! 

I hope you're all doing well on this Thursday evening. I'm not sure if eveyones heard but pumpkin spice lattes are back! 😃

giphy (3).gif

I hope everyones had a stellar week of business! I would appreciate it if you helped me welcome a set of new members! Newbies take some time to introduce yourself and tell us a liitle bit about your business! Even if your name is listed below we would love to meet you. 😃

@woodcreations

@LisaR-chemcozy

@MaddMatt

@RoosterandHen 

@ccates

@fotoseller

@meganmarie_24

@Saraygegs

@RoosterandHen I know you introduced yourself on last weeks post, but I wanted to still give you a shout out since you recently joined! 😉

• Remember to give out likes for posts ❤️  and mark great responses with "Best Answer".  Learn more in our community orientation
  • If you have questions or comments about running your business or Square, please post! We'd love to hear what you have to say.   

Cheers and thanks for joining the community!

Chad

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Cherished Wood Creations is a small business that takes treasured photos and transfers the ink permanently to wood plaques and artistic display.  We can take multiple pictures and make a collage with your own special text.  We have done plaques to commemorate a beloved pet, family photos, birthdays, weddings.  We also customize jewlery boxes, cigar boxes, crosses, children's step stools and many other wood products.  

Our website is www.cherishedwoodcreation.com  The website is still being developed.  I can provide examples of completed work for anyone interested.  

Phone...................................................... [Personal information redacted]

Email: [Personal Information redacted]

Message 2 of 2