x

Can I create a category or something to use at a special event that includes certain items?

I have a special event to liquidate current stock. I don’t want to pick individual items for my POS. For instance rather than listing every type of chain, Locket, bracelet, etc. I will be selling ALL bracelets for one price, ALL lockets/chains as a set for one price, etc. 

I’d like to make this a simple process without deleting current items/descriptions in order to do this. Is this possible? Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Welcome to the seller community, @StillLearning, and thanks for your post!

Good question—if I'm understanding correctly, it sounds like you want to keep everything in your Item Library as is except the price. In that case, I would suggest using the bulk import feature to modify the pricing in one fell swoop. To do this, follow these steps: Upload Your Item Library. If you don't sell out of certain pieces of jewelry, you can use the same process to update the pricing again after the event.

If this doesn't get you where you need to be, please let me know and we'll take another look. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4

Thank you @Tom. I appreciate this! Have a great day!

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Happy to help! Let us know if anything else comes up.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 4