x

Logging in on Firefox (PC), and the site freezes.

Lately, whenever I try to log in to Square from my computer (Windows 7 pro, Firefox browser), I get to the Dashboard screen and no further input is accepted. I can move the mouse over menu options and they are highlighted, but nothing happens when I click. I have to reload the page at least once (sometimes seveal times) before it will do anything.

I have noticed that I get a pop up every time I log in telling me I can customize my Dashboard, which I need to close. Could that be causing the issue?

This is quite annoying.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @barefoot2005 โ€” thanks for flagging this and sorry to hear about the frustration with your online Square Dashboard. ๐Ÿ˜•

I just had a look into this using a MacBook Air and Chrome browser, and I was able to navigate through various parts of the dashboard as expected. While I don't have access to a PC, I would suggest giving these browser troubleshooting tips a run-through โ€” they usually resolve any issues right away.

If, after that, you're still encountering these errors โ€” please let our Support Team know and they'll be able to take a deeper dive. Hope this helps!

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2