x

will not take my address

I am try to get signed up and website will not take my address have try to call square they want a customer # witch I can not get would like a phone number to call. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey @straitsite

Were your attempts to activate card processing with Square being declined?

If so, unfortunately there's not much we can help with when it comes to this. We don't have access to the information that you're entering, so we wouldn't be able to point to which piece of information is incorrect. 

A few tips around this:

• Are you signing up as a business?: If you’re creating an account for a business or organization, you’ll still need to enter your Social Security Number. You’ll also be able to add your organization’s EIN, which is optional. Adding an EIN ensures 1099 Ks are reported with the EIN provided and not your SSN.
  • Has your name changed in the past 6 months?: Try entering your legal name before it changed.
  • Did you enter a business name or address in the personal info fields?: Make sure to provide us with your legal name and home address.
  • Have you changed your home address in the past 6 months?: Try entering your home address prior to moving.
Message 2 of 2