x

"Unable to resend invoice" error message

I logged in to edit drafted and scheduled invoices and keep hetting an error message when I try to send/save it. Emails are verified, mulitple invoices, cache is cleared, computer restarted, I've done all of the things. What's happening and how do I fix this?? I need these invoices to reflect the correct amount due.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

I can't even save the edited version as a draft or preview the invoice with the changes made. It just goes back to the previous balance without item changes or updates. 

Message 2 of 4
Admin

Hi @ellebird,

I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble with sending your invoice—that does sound strange.🤔

Thank you for taking the time to troubleshoot. If you haven't had the chance already, these additional dashboard troubleshooting steps usually resolve any issues right away: Square Dashboard Troubleshooting.

If those don't do the trick, please let our Support Team know. They'll take a look behind the scenes as soon as possible.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 3 of 4

I ended up having to delete or cancel those invoices and create entirely new ones. Nothing was working and I had spent so much time trying to fix those and it took me less time to just recreate them.

Message 4 of 4