x

Square Loan

is square loan suspseded ? are they still doing loans ? I always get offers I've had like 6 loans and they always are paid back early jus wonder because of covid did they stop I haven't had any offers 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Beta Member

nope.....check around, pretty much 80-90% of people here have not seen an offer

Message 2 of 15

Anything yet? I'm impatiently waiting... 😞

Message 3 of 15

I haven’t seen anything myself either! I usually will have had another offer by now. I’m wanting to expand so I’m patiently waiting too! 

Message 4 of 15
Beta Member

Square Capital has resumed. I saw my first new offer sometime in September. 

Message 5 of 15

So glad you did. My last loan is about to be paid in full with no new offer in site. 

You got an offer- did you get an actual loan?

Message 6 of 15
Beta Member

Yes. 

Message 7 of 15

How much of your loan was paid off when they offered you another capital? Usually, I receive an offer when it's 60-80% paid off. But I still haven't receive another offer. And I'm at 90%.

Message 8 of 15
Beta Member

My previous loan was paid in full just before the Capital was stopped at the beginning of COVID. I had an offer then but it disappeared at the same time everyone else reported that their offers had disappeared. It returned at the end of September.

Message 9 of 15

Has anyone received a loan offer, no details on amounts. But is this happening?

Message 10 of 15

Surprisingly, we have not seen one. I'm sure Covid related business issues hit them like everyone else. It's been a frustrating year.

Message 11 of 15

We got one back in August so I know they did start the program back.

Message 12 of 15

Were you fully paid off of another square loan?

Message 13 of 15

Anyone get a offer from square capital lately 

Message 14 of 15
Beta Member

My loan is at 96% Paid off, no new offers. I really rely on square each year for my holiday boost. Haven't received an offer. This is my 11th loan, I have always received an offer by 80%. Just wondering what i going on?

Message 15 of 15