x

Using Square to accept payment through Invoice ninja?

I use Invoice Ninja for my invoicing, but woud like to be able to accept a payment through square for that invoice online.  Is there a section in documentation that would help me setup this workflow.  My desire is to not make my clients have to receive two invoice emails (it's confusing), and to not have to create two invoices.  

I prefer the self-hosted Invoice Ninja, and the ability to customize my invoices, but need a solid way for my clients to pay me online.

Thanks, 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Welcome to the seller community, @bmcgonag, and thanks for bringing this up. I went to check on this and, at this time, an API specifically for this kind of connection with Square Invoices is not available.

I'll be sharing your post with our Invoices Team and point out how having more invoice customization options are important for your business. In the meantime, you might want to have a look at our eCommerce APIs for additional online payment options. For more information on our current invoicing partners, head over to your App Marketplace Invoicing & Services.

Hope this helps, and thanks for your patience as we're constantly working to improve based on seller feedback.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2