Highlighted

a site i created is not showing up on my dashboard, but the name is taken

So i created a site about a week ago under the url www.twilightwatchtower.weebly.com, but when i came to work on it some more, i found it was gone. I wasn't too worried, I hadn't added anything too drastic to it. So i went to remake it.

However, when i entered in "twilightwatchtower.weebly.com" to the name-picker (for lack of a better term), it said the domain name was already taken.

i only have one email, so it can't be that i made it using a different account. i'm pretty new to weebly, so there might be something i'm missing? if i am, does anyone else happen to know what that is? and if not, well... what do i do then?

thanks for any and all help.

3 REPLIES
Employee Moderator

Re: a site i created is not showing up on my dashboard, but the name is taken

Hey there! It doesn't look like that site is on your current account. You may want to contact support directly through hc.weebly.com, as they'll be able to go over some details to help get you back up and running.

thats another thing... i looked around, and at the time, i couldnt find a way to like this (the community account) to my other one (the... actual one?). thats probably on me though.

but thanks, i'll go do that.

Employee Moderator

No worries! You should be able to log in with your Weebly account as it stands, no linking required.