x

How long before I actually get my Square?

I think I submitted all my information but wondering how long before I get my square device?  Do I need to do anything else or will it just be mailed to me?

Message 1 of 36
2 Best Answers
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Connie2, welcome to the seller community and thanks for signing up!

Once you've placed an order for your free reader, it should arrive in about  5 - 7 days. The longest it could take is 10 business days to reach you. I'll also ask a member of our Support Team to reach out and offer a status update. Please keep an eye on the email that's tied to your account for more information.

Hope this helps make things more clear. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 36

Best Answer

Thank you someone did reach out to me and I now have my square being shipped to me. As I suspected I had missed a step. 

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 36
35 REPLIES 35
Admin

Hey @mjw73, welcome to the seller community and kudos on your first post! 😀

It looks like a seller posted an answer for your question in another thread. Have a look at VanKalkerFarms' reply in: Where is my Magstripe reader? Hope that helps get you where you need to be - let us know if anything else comes up!

️ Tom | he/him
Message 22 of 36

@Tom, thank you for your reply!

Message 23 of 36
Admin

Glad to help, @mjw73💯

️ Tom | he/him
Message 24 of 36

I received my card reader in the mail today! Now to figure the rest out. I may be back with more questions! 

Message 25 of 36
Alumni

@mjw73, nice! Feel free to start a new thread if you have questions or need advice on anything! 🙂 

Message 26 of 36

Dear Sir"

I would like to get a phone number, so I can get some questions answered

[personal information redacted]

thank you

Gary [personal information redacted]

Message 27 of 36
Alumni

Hey @Paparazzi123994 and @barrondj01 - Sorry to hear your order hasn't arrived yet! The steps to track it can be found within this article in our Support Center. If you're still having issues locating it, feel free to reach out to our CS team and they can help you investigate further.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 28 of 36

I ordered my on March and still don't have March 26.  Even received verification that they received the order.

Message 29 of 36
Admin

@cctsphr So sorry to hear it still hasn't arrived! I've just asked our CS team to check on your order and send you an update. They'll email you soon! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 30 of 36

I haven't received it...

Message 31 of 36
Square Community Moderator

Hi @James1969,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your order! You can reach out to our support team directly to follow up with your order number here.

PS. Welcome to the Seller Community 😊 

Message 32 of 36

My email states shipped 2/18/18 but I still don’t have my square who can I contact to find out what’s going on

Message 33 of 36

I ordered my square 2 weeks ago still haven't received it should I receive it soon . 

Message 34 of 36

Can I pay extra to have it shipped express?

Message 35 of 36
Square Community Moderator

Depending on Stock you may be offered an expedited shipping option. The only exception to this would be our Magstripe readers  (also known as our starting free readers). I hope this information is helpful @Shadowland

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 36 of 36