x

calendar time zone do not match with business time zone

Hi, I am having issue with viewing calendar to book appointment for clients due to the fact calendar time zone do not match with business time zone.  I went and searched in Setting how to change calendar time zone but Square is not showing me ways to change the calendar time zone. Please help!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @michellegillis, have you made sure your Staff hours match up as well? You can find this setting under the Staff tab on the Square Dashboard. Just click on your name and then you'll see your staff hours that you can edit. 

Message 2 of 7

I am 100 percent having the same issue. it seems to have occurred when I was traveling and looking at my calendar in different time zones, but now that I've returned no change.

Message 3 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi @UrbanCurandera

Was this happening when your customers go to your booking website to book an appointment? If so, they should be able to view which time zone they're using from the "Select Date & Time" section of the booking flow. 

The time zone on your client’s computer will also set the time zone on your booking flow and the time zone shown in their reminder emails. For example, when I visit your booking site, I see your availability in PDT because we’re in San Francisco.

Message 4 of 7

Same issue here. It is making things very confusing when I am trying to run my business in TN when traveling. 

Message 5 of 7

Go into your device's settings and change the timezone and time (if it doesn't automatically change once you change the timezone). Restart your device then log-in to Square.

Message 6 of 7

I'm also struggling with this. I have two locations, one in EST and one in PST. When I attempt to view the bookings for the PST location, a notice pops up that the calendar is in EST "which differs from the business time zone (PST)." Is there a way to change this so that the calendar automatically changes based on the location schedule we are viewing? It's incredibly confusing!

Message 7 of 7