x
Beta Member

Anyone had any luck using PoppinPay as a Delivery tool? The customer address seems to be an issue

In talking with PP they are a call ahead service/app. Our online store does great for us with  that. 

Thinking PP would be a solution for delivery but nowhere do they collect the customer address. 

It would have to be entered at checkout in comments. 

Afraid we’d be running down those who forgot to do it.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

PoppinPay is definitely geared towards pickup, that's for sure.

The other challenge is currently the app doesn't capture a phone number, so there isn't a way to contact any customer who wasn't already in your customer database. (This is supposed to be fixed in an app update soon)

Give Ronnie and the gang a call or message @caferaik here and request the feature: they have been fantastic with me on tweaks on the back end and keeping me in the loop on new features they're working on.

For the time being, you may be able to add a delivery item to the app. Make a specail category for it like "Want us to deliver?", have a "delivery address" item (created in square) and for the item description have it say "In the Additional Note section, please enter your delivery address." If that isn't filled out, you can assume the customer wants a pickup order.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 2