x

2nd customer can’t use online checkout

I’ve now been notified twice that customers can’t get to “checkout” page. The first she was using mobile so I had her try her computer and it worked. It’s late so I haven’t found out this 2nd customer situation, but I’m sure it’s the same. These are both friends so now I’m concerned I’m missing sales because users can’t checkout so they just go elsewhere!  UPDATE customer is on her computer so it's not just a mobile issue. Checkout button is greyed out so she can't click to get there. I've tested and my husband tested on his laptop and it works for me. Why are others having in this issue?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Cjrcreation

Is this the website you are referring to? If so, we were able to add an item to the cart, we were also able to go through the checkout flow/process (see picture below). I tested this on our end with an iPhone and on a mac laptop. 

Let us know if you are still having issues with the checkout flow or if this is not the site you were referring to. 

Have a good day. We will be on the lookout for your reply. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 6

I’ve tried this on both my website on computer and on my phone and all I get is the same thing.  Hang tight, we’re almost there.  How do I fix this??

6A499914-623F-49EB-8608-CCE79659C1BE.png

Message 3 of 6

Hello @Gratergg26

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your website. At what point of the ordering process are your customers seeing this issue? On my end I was not able to checkout, however, I was able to open the site just fine and add  this item to the cart just fine. This seems to be a local internet issue. 

We will be on the lookout for your reply. 

Sayra
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 6

I'm not sure what they did different, but finally a few days later they could check out. I haven't heard of anyone else having issues at this time.

Message 5 of 6

@Cjrcreation - Happy to hear this has been resolved since then. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Have a good day! 

Sayra
Message 6 of 6