x

Adding customer to a sale needs to be a little less cumbersome.

I need to track cusomers sales by the customer.  I have invested lots of time and effort gatering and inputing customer infomation and I would like to be able to track In the Point of Sale App it is difficult for me to get my employees to add the customer to the sale.  The only way I know that it can be done is to do the following sequence:

Add items or custom amount to a sale

Click on current Sale

Click on the Arrow drop down menu in the upper right hand side

Select Add a customer

Find the customer by searching or pick from recent customers (should be able to see the entire list with out searching)

Click Add to Sale

Then complet the sale by clicking charge.

There needs to be a "Add Customer button" on the main POS screen.  It would also be nice if there was a setup option that requires a customer to be added to a sale to proceed.  Something that you could toggle on or off.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

Thanks again for the feedback, @Clay

One thing I'll add is that there is also an Add Customer button at the end of the sale. Once you've completed a transaction, there is an icon next to "New Sale" where you can add a customer from your directory. This might streamline the process for your staff since it's one tap, and they would have already handled the customer's payment. 

Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 3

Thanks @Spenser I didn't know about the add customer button at the end.  Maybe this might be easier for my staff.  I still think that some changes could be made such as requiring a customer to be added.  Maybe in the future 🙂

Message 3 of 3