x

Appointments: Why do i have to set up my SERVICES again?

I spent a LOT of time categorizing all my services in the regular Square App and even though it lets me "ADD Item or Discount", it still requires the "Add Service".  Would you please clarify please?  I am a salon/booth renter and like clear analysis of Color vs. Cuts vs. Men's services I am providing.  I would MORE than happy be a beta tester to give feedback based on Salon needs!  Booth renters need something like SQUARE! I am happy with everything else and willing to pay $30 as long as more functionality is coming 🙂

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Thanks for your feedback about this @lynnmichelle!  Yes, at this time even if you set up your services as Items in the Point of Sale app, when you go to the Appointments app you will need to create Services

I'm very sorry for the frustration and extra time this has caused you. Our Appointments team is aware of this gap and is actively working to make setting up Items/Services more efficient. I don't have a timeline on when these improvements will be live but as soon as I have any updates I'll let you know here! 

Feel free to start a new thread to share any other feedback you have, or let us know about features you'd like to see in the Appointments app! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2