x

Booking back to back clients

When my clients are booking their appointments online, it's not giving them the soonest available appointment times available. This is super annoying for me as I don't like having to constantly be contacting my clients and asking them to bump up their appointment times. 

The appointments are not set to "book extra time" and I do not have my "fake it" filter turned on.

Is there something I'm missing in the settings? the online booking system gave her the option of 2:15 to book instead of 2:00the online booking system gave her the option of 2:15 to book instead of 2:00

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square Community Moderator

Hey @spring-g

I would like to take a closer look at this situation. When was the first time you noticed this happening?, and When was the last report you received?

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 10

Hey!

it’s been happening since I’ve started using square appointments. 

Message 3 of 10

Since you mentioned that this happens since the beginning, have you reached out to our Appointments Team and shared examples of this problem?

JJ
Message 4 of 10

Yes I actually called and brought it up when I had other concerns and they said they would look into it as they didn’t really know what I was referring to. 

Message 5 of 10

Can you please share a link to your booking site along with an example service that I should book?  I would like to take a shot and replicate this to make an escalation case for you. I will keep an eye out for your reply. 

JJ
Message 6 of 10

www.sgnailaesthetic.ca

tap book now

try booking for march 29 at 2:00 for a brazilian maintenance. 

Message 7 of 10

Just did that and it let me choose Wednesday, March 29, 2023: 1:45 pm – 2:15 pm CDT Is this not what you want or are expecting?

JJ
Message 8 of 10

2:00 is also available so im not sure why it wouldn't show that as an option. I know on another booking system that I had used when working in a salon, they had a setting where you could choose to have appointments available every 15 minutes, along with the soonest available. 

I don't know, maybe im just expecting too much lol! Thanks for helping me tho, I really appreciate it!

IMG_4264.PNG

Message 9 of 10

I can see what you're saying. At this time, the Booking System is "working as intended" but from what I am reading, this is not meeting your expectations. Thank you for your patience and collaboration. I will make sure to pass your feedback over to our Product Team for their visibility and consideration

JJ
Message 10 of 10