x

Can I have open ticket transferred to another location?

I have 1 square stand for restaurant and another second one for drive thru but they are 2 different locations to see how each does. I want to start doing deliveries and want to add another location to see how those sales do as well, but when they call to put order they use drive thru square stand, put order and print out food. So whenever food is ready a driver goes out to deliver and takes an iPad mini to charge wether it’s cash or charge but would want to pull up open ticket then charge.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Did you get any answers?

Message 2 of 11

no i didnt

Message 3 of 11

Question...what kitchen delivery system did you find that integrates with the square?

Message 4 of 11

its the same printer that comes with the square bundle. It prints out reciepts and ticket for kitchen

Message 5 of 11

Will it track my drivers

Message 6 of 11

will what track your drivers?

Message 7 of 11

I’m trying to open a pizza delivery joint

i want to go with square 

my question was what delivery system or program or whatever it’s called do you use to make deliveries 

Message 8 of 11

Delivery and mapping 

Message 9 of 11

oh ok. Was a little confused because i was asking for help and you are asking for help too. Well at verizon they have a device thats pretty cool for $10 a month. It tracks drivers location, speed and even lets you know how well they are driving.

Message 10 of 11
Admin

Hello @Mexicanchef!

To answer your original question: if your driver signs in to the same location that the Open Ticket was created they'll be able to complete the charge from a different device. However, if you've assigned an employee to a ticket that employee can transfer the open ticket to your driver so he can complete the transaction.

There isn't a way to track drivers with the Square Point of Sale app so thanks so much for your recommendation for @Mims

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 11 of 11