x

Can I use 1 app but 2 different accounts?

I have 1 reader registered to 1 email & my bank account, but another reader registered to a separate email because it's a different bank account. But the app on my phone goes to first reader. Can I use the second one on the same app? Or do I need to logout somehow?

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

A reader isn't registered to a specific account. If you want to switch between accounts on a device, you'll need to sign out and sign back in again. On your phone, you should be able to "Sign Out" in the "Settings" section.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

Best Answer

A reader isn't registered to a specific account. If you want to switch between accounts on a device, you'll need to sign out and sign back in again. On your phone, you should be able to "Sign Out" in the "Settings" section.

Message 2 of 6

I work f ok r myself n have own account n then i work b using my phone but he has different bank so can i set it where i can change his n then back to mine

Message 3 of 6
Super Seller

from what I understand of your question you would want to sign in to your Square account when processing your sales but you would sign out and sign into your work account when making sales for your work.

Message 4 of 6

Yea my boss is signed in my phone to use his account n i need to get my bank on my phone n to my account we have to different banks

I do my iwn shows n times i work his shows

Message 5 of 6
Super Seller

If you are doing shows for him vs you you'll want separate Square accounts, you don't want to be switching the linked bank.

So from the app, you'll want to sign in to your personal Square account when it is your show and then sign out of yours and then sign into his when you are working for him.  Then when that is done you can sign out and sign back into your account.

Message 6 of 6