x

Can't add another location for Etsy

Hello!

I have one mobile location linked to one of my Etsy stores, and I'm attempting to create another location for my other Etsy store but every time I do I get a red "Internal Server Error" popup. Why..??

Also, what does it mean to match items from one store to another? I don't want to use that option, but is this happening because I'm not??

Thanks for any help and suggestions!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, @beezyskinlove

Are you running into this issue when you try adding the location on your Dashboard? I would recommend trying on a Google Chrome browser to help the error you're seeing.

Matching items to the other store would basically mean, copying all of the existing items to the newest location. You don't have to include that option if you want this new location to have a completely new Item Library. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions.  

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hi, thanks Kassi. Google Chrome is the only browser I use. When I try to make a new location a red pop up appears saying there has been an internal server error. I haven't yet figured out how to get past that. 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

A couple of follow-up questions for you, @beezyskinlove

Are you using a mobile device or computer to add this new location? 

Are you going to your Dashboard > Account & Settings > Business > Locations > Create New

Finally, when in the process are you seeing the error message? 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4