x

Custom restaurant app that works with Square

Does anyone out there with a restaurant have a custom app for ordering online?  I know you can setup your suare online store but we want to have an app that allows customers to order and ideally prints through our square enabled printers.  

Ideally something that "talks" to our Square POS system, something that has loyalty available, can send push notificatinos to our customers for specials and promos, and something that supports multiple locations.

Not sure if one of the available Square-approved apps do this or not.  

Thanks,

Jon

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Don't know of any app unless you have one custom make for you.  Currently, there is no API for Loyalty so your app wouldn't have that. 

Also Push Notifications cannot be used for advertising, promotions, or direct marketing purposes or to send sensitive personal or confidential information. Doing so may cause your app to get suspended and your developer account terminated by Apple or Google.

I would start out with the online store and you may check out what square marketing has to offer.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Don't know of any app unless you have one custom make for you.  Currently, there is no API for Loyalty so your app wouldn't have that. 

Also Push Notifications cannot be used for advertising, promotions, or direct marketing purposes or to send sensitive personal or confidential information. Doing so may cause your app to get suspended and your developer account terminated by Apple or Google.

I would start out with the online store and you may check out what square marketing has to offer.

Message 2 of 4

The food industry has gone through a significant revolution over the recent past. Customers can now easily order food online and have it delivered to their homes within the shortest time possible. In fact, the growth rate for online food ordering and restaurant delivery has been over 20% over the last five years. Online food delivery app is not just meant for ordering the food, but also to provide facilities like tracking the order online. Once a user orders food online, user should get the facility of tracking the live status of the order they have made on the app. Whether food is being prepared, or delivery partner has picked, or the food is on the way, every single status carries its own importance.

Message 3 of 4

I am looking for this as well.

Message 4 of 4