x
Beta Member

Daily Sales Summary Report no longer showing items

Daily Sales Summary Report that is emailed to me every day no longer shows "Top Selling Items".....

It now says "Add your products, services or menu items to your item library to see which items sell the best."

I guess this was taken away, so that we now have to pay for it?

I see very little in the new POS system that is of interest to me. Managing items and their visibility online continues to become more and more complicated and time consuming.  I understand that Square has to make money to stay in business, just like the rest of us.....

I LONG to go back to the simplicity of 1 or 2 years ago....and I would be willing to pay $18-$20/month (over fees) for SIMPLICITY!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Hmm that's strange, @KatM. The release of our new Retail POS app shouldn't have any impact on on your Daily Sales Report. Do you think you could share a screenshot of the section that's changed, before and after? 

If it would contain private info, or if you'd just prefer, you can contact us directly to share via email too. Let me know and I'll look into it further!

Message 2 of 5

I am still no longer receiving my daily reports via email this is an issue for me I need to be able to keep track daily of my income and deposits so please help me to correct this ASAP thank you

Message 3 of 5

This site keeps asking me the same thing over and over it's very confusing I need to correct the issue of not receiving my daily reports by email please contact me by phone if need be to help me correct this ASAP thank you Patrick black

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Sorry to hear about this, @Patrickblack — everything should be working normally. 🤔

If you haven't already, please let our Support Team know which email notifications stopped going through and when. They'll be able to take a closer look and get this sorted out ASAP. Thanks for your help with this information.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 5 of 5