x

Direct Deposit and Loans

I started using direct deposit daily after my 2nd Capital loan. I use direct deposit daily, i love it. Now I'm at 83% paid on my last loan, always way ahead, business has doubled. I am curious to know if using direct deposit effects the software Square uses to determine loans? I have not been offered my 3rd loan yet.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

I have been with square for several years.. I am at 81% being paid at my 5th loan.. All other loans were renewed at 65-75%.  I check my dashboard daily.   Process cards daily.. and do instant deposit.  We are waiting patiently as well for a renewal.  but I haven't seen on any threads where anyone has had one in the last few months from square... They do not OWE me a renewal, but it is always nice to have a little extra capital to buy new equipment with.. Good Luck

Message 2 of 3
Square

Hi @Shoreline! Thank you for your post! I just want to clarify that direct deposit does not hinder your eligibility for Square Capital. For more info about eligibility, check out this Support Center article:  Square Capital Loan Eligibility

Message 3 of 3