x

Do reminders need to be changed if set to be shared manually.

For invoice reminders does if my setting is set for "manually share invoices" do I need to change that so customer gets reminder or will it bypass that setting for scheduled reminders? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @JakesBackyard 👋 So glad you joined us here on the Seller Community! Stoked to have you in the fold. Hopefully, this space can be a helpful resource to connect with other Sellers and find helpful information to be used while growing your business with Square.

I'm having a little trouble interpreting the details of your question, but I think I get the gist. If I happen to miss the mark in my interpretation, please let me know!

If you select to share the Invoice manually with your customer, this means that said Invoice is not going to send over via email to your customer. However, if you manually choose to send Invoice Reminders to your customer, this will override your choice to not send an emailed Invoice - and your customers will then have the ability to select to pay the Invoice directly from their emailed reminders.

I hope this helps clarify things a bit! Let me know if you have any further questions! We want to ensure you are good to go. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2