x

Does anyone teach other entrepreneurs how to use square?

I currently have session on how to use Square, where I help others set up their square site.  Anyone else do this?  

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Super Seller

I do that with farmers' market sellers.

René

Life is too short to eat boring cheese.
Message 2 of 10
Admin

Very cool @GourmetOnWheels! Do you have a list of tips that you share with the folks who are new to Square or how do you approach it? 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 10
Admin

Thanks for starting this thread @YogiLou! What are the top tips you share with others to help them set up their Square Online site? How do you host the sessions?

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 4 of 10
Super Seller

I show them with my iPhone what Square offers, then I ask what functions they need and will show them how they work and how easy it is. I also ask them to list the fees that they pay with their current merchant account and then compare that with the flat rate that Square POS offers. Only people that are open to change will take the easy jump into Square.

René

Message 5 of 10
Admin

Short and sweet - a great approach @GourmetOnWheels! (You could also use Square's referral program to earn rewards!) We appreciate you spreading the word!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 6 of 10
Super Seller

I give everyone that I help the referral link. But I find that more and more people do not take advice, in one ear out the other.

Message 7 of 10

I've been at crafts fairs where people would have issues at the show, and showed them ways to resolve the problem, also set up my parish fair with the sq system and taught 30 older folks who keep saying "I can t do this" how to use it and guess what? no problems..............and oh "how it's so much easier now"

Message 8 of 10
Admin

Well done @KGkrafts, it sounds like you have a lot of patience! Thank you for spreading the word about Square!  

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 9 of 10

I got the two bakeries in my neighbor to try it out......and they now use it for their pos systems.

Message 10 of 10