x
Beta Member

Feature Request: Square Appointments, Resources

Would be great to be able to see what resources are already in use or available prior to booking an appointment for a guest.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @CanvasNC - thanks for taking the time to post up here on the Seller Community! Good to hear from you!

Would you mind clarifying what specifically you mean by resources? Before I pass your feedback along as a Feature Request, we want to make sure we fully understand how this feature would be helpful to your business.

I will keep an eye out for your response!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

In square appointments there’s an option to require resources for each service item. 

I would like my team to have the ability to see what resources are available prior to booking a service for their clients.

for instance, a haircut booking for a stylist requires a resource, the stylists has to select from available resources, but another stylist may have a color booking and want to use that resource, it makes it confusing if they can’t see what is available to them prior to the booking. 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Got it! This definitely makes sense. Thanks for clarifying that for me!

Tagging our Product Teams here now for visibility. Should a similar feature we enacted, we can now reach out to you here and let you know! 

Thanks, again!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4