x

How can I track services each contractor sold?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original:  Which services each contractor sold?

I manage an acupuncture clinic were there are multiple practitioners working.

When a service is performed (consultation, acupuncture, cupping, etc.) I'd like the receptionist to assign it to the practitioner who performed it so at the end of the month I can run a report to see which services each practitioner performed. This will be used to calculate payments.

Is there a way to do so? I was looking at Square Employees Management but that doesn't seem to work as I have a single receptionist that handles all payments.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

you could use employee management if the receptionist had a list at the register and used the person who performed the service's code to check the person out.

another way that you could do it that would be free would be to make items individual to an employee. The receptionist would have to pick the right item and add it to the sale Like:

1. acupuncture 1
  2. acupuncture 2
  3. acupuncture s
  4. acupuncture v

you could use letters or numbers or whole names assigned to your employees, then when you run a sales report you will see how many each salesperson did.

Message 2 of 4

Thanks for the quick reply, VanKalkerFarms!

Wrt defining them as different Employees, I was under the impression that if I use this option, the receptionist will have to constantily login/out as different practitioners. I'm afraid that can lead to errors/mistakes.

Is there a way for a single employee (i.e. the receptionist) to assign the employee who provided the services during billing?

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@liathod If you are using Employee Management permissions  you can give your receptionist access to all calendars. That way they can assign staff members to services. You can use the same permission features to restrict any employee's permissions such that they can only manage their own calendars, which should help prevent errors! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4