x

How do I change end of day hours so all my sales are grouped in one deposit?

Hello....I own a nightclub/bar and we are open until 2am. Is there a way to capture sales on one day.  Currently 12-2am goes to the following day.  

Rob

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Ok, that's easy to do too.  From your PC's Dashboard, navigate >Account & Settings >Business >Deposits and scroll down to Deposit Schedule and just under that is a section titled Business Day.  That's where you set your close of day hours.  That should take care of your issue.

Judy T Shumway

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

To reset your end of day hours, start at your PC Dashboard and navigate: Account & Settings > Business > Deposits.  Scroll down to Deposit Schedule, where you set how often you want your deposits sent to your account and under that is the section where you can set your end of day.

If you need to edit your hours of operation: from your PC Dashboard, navigate: Account & Settings > Business > Locations and if needed, pick the correct location.  Scroll down until you get to Business Hours.

Hope this helps!

Judy T Shumway
Message 2 of 4

Hello 

so I did what you suggested and it does not do what I need. 

My bar bar closes at 2 am. Any sales in register after midnight go to the next day.  

Is is there a way to keep all of the sales for that day on that day 

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Ok, that's easy to do too.  From your PC's Dashboard, navigate >Account & Settings >Business >Deposits and scroll down to Deposit Schedule and just under that is a section titled Business Day.  That's where you set your close of day hours.  That should take care of your issue.

Judy T Shumway
Message 4 of 4