x

How do you keep detailed records of events and employees?

I am so surprised that you can scan items to customer profiles but you cannot do the same for employees or leave notes in your employee profiles, besides a paper filing system how do you keep up with this important info? Also, I would love to be able to have a note section on daily sales.....having a food truck we travel to different mobile events and it would be nice when we access reports if we could see notes we added for the day such as where the event was, the weather, etc.  This information is important when you start  booking events the next year not only to see if you want to commit to the event but how to stock your inventory, staff your truck, etc.  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey! I completely hear where you are coming from that this would be a useful feature request. I have flagged this request to our Support team so we can start tracking it. 🙂

While we may not offer exactly what you are looking for in regards to notes for employees and events, you may want to check out our app partners on the Dashboard to see if anything fits what you are looking for for employee management and event integration.

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2