x
Beta Member

How to add this in your option product, Tax's rate each items

image_LI.jpg

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Paulo0505 ๐Ÿ‘‹ Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Happy to have you. Welcome!

I'm having a hard time understanding your question. Are you having issues applying Tax to your Online Sales? If so, can you explain specifically what is happening? In the meantime, here is a helpful guide on applying Sales Tax to get you started.

The more information you provide, the better we will be able to assist!

Thanks so much! I will keep an eye out for your response.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

So this is my first time online, we have a brick and mortar store also,  We have items at 5% ( kids clothing) and 13% other items. how can i have the right tax's rate, on every items ?

This needs to work for the online and store also.

Thanks

Message 3 of 6

To charge multiple tax rates you will need to add them to each item on the Square Dashboard under Items. ๐Ÿ™‚

AshleyK
Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

good day Ashley, I have done that last time, but the problem that i had is, when i did a transaction in the store, with the square, it add the taxes above the final price.  In our store, we don't have the P.O.S. System yet, only the Square Debit machine. 

Message 5 of 6

@Paulo0505 are you wanting the taxes to be built into the existing price of the item? This is possible, but you will need to make that a setting in your tax settings.

AshleyK
Message 6 of 6