x

How to convert existing website to ecommerce

When I set up my website, I had an option of 4 different e-commerce hosts, I chose the free option through the square, but I'd like to go back and make a different selection before I get too invested in the current free website provided by square. 

Anybody know how I can get back to that screen to make a new selection?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

HI, what do you mean by 4 different host? 

Review all plans here

https://squareup.com/us/en/online-store/plans

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 8

I think a different host is not possible to make eCommerce site

Message 3 of 8

HI, are you wanting to work on the Online store?  You can click the button Online on the left side of your Square Dashboard.Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 9.06.53 AM.png

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 4 of 8

If you want to tranfer your wordpress blog into ecommerce blog then you need to install the woocommerce plugin for this. It will change your existing site into ecommerce site. But one thing must be keep in your mind that you must take site backup using updraft plugin

Message 5 of 8

If you want to tranfer your wordpress blog into ecommerce blog then you need to install the woocommerce plugin for this. It will change your existing site into ecommerce site. But one thing must be keep in your mind that you must take site backup using updraft plugin

Message 6 of 8

I also want to convert my site Tech Theeta to ecommerce. 

Message 7 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @Mark387!

If your existing site is not a site hosted by Square or Weebly you would need to discuss with your current website provider to see if it's possible to integrate Square Payments.

Another option would be to create a free Square Online Store and link the store to your website. If you want to follow this option then here is a Getting Started Guide that will help you with it. 

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 8 of 8