x

How to get accurate Category Credit Card reports?

I am trying to get a report that I thought should be simple but for some reason is not. We have all of our different categories (7-10 probably), and I am trying to see what basic Net Credit Card sales are over a time period for those different categories. When I go to the Category Sales page, sort by date range, and then by CC for payment method the numbers come up. However, the total of those numbers does not add up to the total CC sales over the time period, based on the Sales Summary page states (usually off by a few hundred dollars or so). I've contacted square multiple times to ask them about this and they told me the categories page shows "total collected - taxes on CC sales - gift card sales". 

This leads to my question, how do you see category sales for "total collected - fees" to give you net total?? That is all I am looking for. What do other people do or is there somewhere else to look because square support gives no solutions and says they'll check with engineers which in turn goes no where. I will not manually compile all 1000+ transactions for certain categories because that is just crazy.

Please anyone let me know your thoughts or solutions.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0