x

I have 2 square accounts and I charged a credit card to the wrong account, what do I do!?

??????

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

I have the same issue my mom got a new account somehow the money went to her old account and she Diane t have access to the money and the money didn't com back to me so where the hell did my $125 go I'm so confused my mom had to pay a bill with that money I'm **bleep**ed

Message 2 of 4
Super Seller Alumni

You'd probably want to contact customer support.  There's not much the seller community is going to be able to do to assist you.

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

@ftpthemovement @Buttabcoa1, we can't address any account-specific issues in the community (as @jjgard mentioned), so it'd be best for you to reach out to our support team

In general terms - as you know, you're welcome to have multiple Square accounts, but the money will be deposited to the bank associated with the account you're logged into. I know this can cause problems sometimes, so I like to recommend that you sign out of your account after taking payments so that the next time you use Square you'll be prompted to sign in again - and can choose the correct account where you want your transactions deposited. 

Thanks for posting here, and contact our support team if you have more questions about your account specifically. 

Message 4 of 4