x

I need help!! Please

I need to know how the business account works someone wants to purchase something from me. Only through VIA email have I received any notifications I feel like I’m being scammed but unsure

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Hello, and thanks for your question. I'm sorry you're having trouble working with your account. Square provides tools to accept credit card payments and other business tools like invoicing, payroll, and inventory management. How are you requesting payment from your customer? Do you have a website, or do you send email invoices? The first steps would be to set up your account, and you should see your basic company information in your Square Dashboard. When you log in to your account, you have access to many tools. I'm sorry I can't be more specific in my answers to. you, but if you tell us more about your business we can recommend more specific help.

To get started you can check out these topics for getting started with Square.

Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Hey S31,

As HC_Charlie noted, perhaps some more info from you would be helpful.  Assuming you have setup a Square Account and your buyer wants to simply use email - that's OK - send them either an invoice or item purchase link.  Keep in mind, as the Seller, you're in control - not the buyer - if the buyer wants to send you a check for more than the item price or wants to use a 3rd party delivery service of their choosing or requests to have the item shipped to another state and/or country - these are all red flags.  You set the terms.  Please note, this is just generic advice at this point as there's no details provided.

Best, JK 😎

Message 3 of 3