x
Beta Member

I really need this function about discount

Square's discount confused me very often.

The first discount is ok, for example, total price $100, you put 6% discount, the final result will be $94, but when you put second or extra discount ,the reasult is totally not what you want.

The most import important thing is, you can only get discount which is decrease, some reason I have to adjust 5% more which is increase, there no fuction to get it done!

I have no choice, I just manually calculate the total for example, $100, then put another item called increase $5, then finall result will be $105.

I hope Square can offer such a simply function to make things easy.

ShowShine Scaffold
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @ShowShineTools,

Can you let me know a little more about what you're trying to do here?

If you're applying a $6 discount to $100 and you get $94, what is the next discount you are applying to this amount and what is the additional discount intended to do? Would the $100 be a custom amount or made up of different items? Are you intending to apply the discounts to an entire transaction or selected items within a transaction? 

Happy to look into this one further, but will need a bit more info about what you're entering and what you're trying to achieve in applying multiple discounts to a transaction ๐Ÿ™‚

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2