x

I would like a public assessable version of your "terminal"

I would like a public assessable version of your "terminal"
https://squareup.com/terminal/

for my online sales when we get to the point for payment customers already know their total they have my invoice in hand (not a squareup invoice)
I normally send them to a payment form on my site that accepts payment thru paypal, but some people don't understand how to pay thru paypal without an account and others just don't like paypal.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Hey @thegallery - It sounds like our Square API feature might work for you. You can build a payments portal within your website so that customers can pay directly from there.

If that's not what you're looking for, feel free to let us know and we can try to get you in the right direction.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 6

The SquareAPI looks good but how do you do it?

Message 3 of 6
Super Seller

using the SquareAPI is programming the features set they have to do what you want.  If you're not a programmer then it probably isn't the right way for you.  Some business have hired companies to code their squareAPI implementation for them.

Message 4 of 6

It looks like html and javascript to me.

is there a video showing how to do it?

Message 5 of 6
Admin

@thegallery There isn't a step by step video on getting starte with Square's API at this time. All of the information about getting started with Square's API is outlined in this online documentation.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 6 of 6