x

Is it possible for each square user to have a separate deposit instead of a daily batch deposit?

We are a small not for profit with about 12 people using square for a fundraiser.  It is difficult to reconcile square for each user to the bank account in the batch deposit (can be done, but a hassle).  Can the deposits be made separately each day for each user and then we can more easily reconcile this to their sale sheet directly?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

A couple of things.

You can find your deposit report here in the dashboard.  If you click on it you will see all the transactions in the batch.  If you export the report you can sort by an employee or devise.

If this doesn't work for you I would suggest creating a "location" for each member.  Then everything is separate from one another and each Location / Employee will have its own batch deposit.  I would look into this before you just do it because it could cause other issues as each Location is separate from one another.  Help page

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

A couple of things.

You can find your deposit report here in the dashboard.  If you click on it you will see all the transactions in the batch.  If you export the report you can sort by an employee or devise.

If this doesn't work for you I would suggest creating a "location" for each member.  Then everything is separate from one another and each Location / Employee will have its own batch deposit.  I would look into this before you just do it because it could cause other issues as each Location is separate from one another.  Help page

Message 2 of 2