x

Is it possible to create & save a default & customized, passenger info. fillin, trip form.??

Hi there and good evening.

I was wondering, is it possible to create & save, a customized & default blank, passenger info. fill in, trip form?

That can be saved, as both, a default blank form. As well as, an already filled out form of the passengers trip info.

Both, would be for future or present usage and purposese only. 

Thank You, 

Sam S. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Hi @IamSam. Welcome to the Seller Community! To get going, I might need a few more details on what you're trying to offer your customers. Is this for an online webpage? Or were you trying to collect information during check out using Square Point of Sale? Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 5
Square

Hi agin @IamSam. Did you still need help sorting this out? 

Sean
he/him/his
Message 3 of 5

Hi Sean, 

Thank you for getting back to me regarding, passengers being able to request and schedule their own dates and times for pick up transportation, per a confirmation.

The following would be the passenger trip layout form. That would be great, if possible, to have linked into my website and once filled out there, be able to than schedule directly into the square calendar. With notifications sent to me of the scheduling request, for confirmation. 

Passenger Trip Form

Full Name:
Number Passengers/ Bags:
Phone Contact:

Pick Up Date & Time:
Pick Up Location:
Destination:
Trip Details:

Return Date & Time:
Pick Up Location:
Returning Flight & Number:
Other:

Added Stops/ Pick Ups:

Details/ Requests/ Instructions:

Thank you again, Sean. For helping me out with this. 

Sam 

Message 4 of 5
Square

Hi again @IamSam. This isn't currently a functionality that we offer through our online store. It sounds like something you'd need to work with a web developer to build. We do offer various APIs for developers, so you could still use Square to process your payments. 

Sean
he/him/his
Message 5 of 5