x

Is the LG Fortune 6.0.1 compatible with the EMV reader? If not, can it be returned?

Is the LG Fortune 6.0.1 compatible with the EMV reader? If not, can it be returned?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hey there @kmirati

The LG Fortune 6.0.1 is untested and unsupported for use with Square hardware. You can return hardware within 30 days by visiting our Returns and Warranty Exchanges page.

If you need to process credit card payments for your business, please do check out our list of compatible devices for a device that will work with our card readers. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Alumni

Best Answer

Hey there @kmirati

The LG Fortune 6.0.1 is untested and unsupported for use with Square hardware. You can return hardware within 30 days by visiting our Returns and Warranty Exchanges page.

If you need to process credit card payments for your business, please do check out our list of compatible devices for a device that will work with our card readers. 

Message 2 of 3

The magstripe reader currently works just fine with my LG Fortune.  I will be purchasing the EMV reader, and I hope that it will work, too.  If not it is good to know that I can return it.  Thanks for the reply, kmirati

Message 3 of 3