x

Issuing Refund problem

I bought  a service few months back where the seller used squareD, the funds got pulled from my CC and old was good. About week ago before realizing the contract, seller cancelled (valid reason)..and issued refund. 5-6 days later my CC is still  to be credited.  Seller send me refund receipt from square D which has my name , amount and last 4 digits which do not match my credit card number.

What should I do ? Wait another couple days to get the full 7 days in ?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

HI, this is the seller to seller community board with no Square Support, only moderators.  You need to contact the company you made your purchase with.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 3

Problem is  the "company" is two person operation with limited tech knowledge  pretty much limited  how to invoice and draw money via square D. They supplied me with the refund link to square D .. when I click on it .. eventually I get "oops something went wrong".  In order to be able to look at the link, I had to create the stupid account I dont really need to start with.

I guess I am looking what to do next. Talking to seller is not going to resolve the issue.  I dont think I am getting scammed by the seller , I just think that there is some hole sitting with my $400 in it and I want it back.

Message 3 of 3