x

Made a sales today with a blue tooth chip reader after swipe

Made a sales with a Bluetooth chip reader after entering card it read card but did not come up with signature options or receipt options for customer, looked like it didn't go through, however customer receive notification from their Bank of the sales on their phone immediately, what happened what can I do, know record on my side of the sales, no posted to my account showing. Can anyone give me the understanding of what happened and what I should do if this happens again in the future I did not take a copy or information from customer or the card, thanks for any suggestions of help!!!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller Alumni

You checked transactions and did not see the transaction?  Was the amount under $25.00.  If the amount was under $25.00 and your Signature and receipt settings are to Skip signature under $25 then it will not ask you for a signature.  If the customer has accepted to receive digital receipts and your Signature and receipt settings are set to Skip receipt screen, then you will not see the receipt options.   You should see them in transactions.   This has happened to us a couple of times and the transactions are always there.  

Message 2 of 2