x
Super Seller Alumni

Marketing Campaigns - Questions about Logo, Resend Option, and Mailchimp

Just sent my first Square Marketing Email.  I have to say that I'm not a fan of the limited size of the logo and the ugly white box surrounding it and forced colored background.

Am I missing something?  Is there a way to increase the size of the logo and get a transparent background and no border to go along with my carefully designed PNG?

Screen Shot on 2017-08-23 at 17-49-47.png

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller Alumni

I was given a prompt to connect MailChimp to Square vduring the creation of an email.  Now I would like to disconnect MailChimp.  How do I do that?

Message 2 of 6
Super Seller Alumni

I'm new to Square Marketing.  I saw an option to resend an email after 5 days if it is not opened.  I DO NOT want that to happen with the email I just sent.  Now that I've sent it, how do I...

1) Confirm that option was NOT enabled.

2) Disable that option if I accidentally had it enabled?

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

Hi @sciabica1936 - I've moved all of your posts to one thread since they are all on the same topic of Email Marketing. To keep things organized and ensure a faster response to all of your questions, we recommend either replying to your own thread or editing your original message if you happen to have follow up questions to your original topic after posting. You would only need to start a new thread if your questions are unrelated to each other. 👍🏼

Logo - Unfortunately, there is no way to customize the logo or header image beyond it's current size or remove the white borders. This is to make sure that your emails are properly formatted when they reach your customers as well as guarantee that it is viewable on the medium on which they open it on (phone, tablet, laptop, etc.). We can see how at least having control over how big your logo size would be helpful so will definitely pass on your feedback about it to our Product team.

Resend Feature - There is currently no way to disable the email reminders once the campaign has already started. Because this option is enabled by default, we recommend double checking that it's turned off on the Review & Send stage before sending out for your future campaigns.

Mailchimp - Square actually does not integrate directly with Mailchimp, you just have the option to import your contacts from Mailchimp into Square if you happen to be a Mailchimp user. Your two accounts are not permanently linked by doing so, so there is nothing that needs to be disabled at this point.

Hope that helps!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 4 of 6
Super Seller Alumni

Thanks @puka

LOGO: Please submit a suggestion to the right people regarding the ability to customize the logo.

RESEND FEATURE:  I accidentally sent an email with the incorrect subject.  I simply left the default "

"Attention please: We have a Back to School announcement"

I already sent a second email apologizing for the first.  If some of my customers ignored the email with the weird subject, I certainly don't want that email sent AGAIN.  Please help.  I really need that email to not go out again.  Someone on your end must be able to disable it...

Message 5 of 6
Alumni

@sciabica1936 - If needed, you can reach out to our Support team through email or if you want to get in touch with the Support team via phone, you can reach them at 1 (855) 700-6000 on Monday - Friday from 6am - 6pm PDT. Please note that you'll need to have a Customer Code to get through to them. 

They will be able to take a closer look at your account for you.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 6 of 6