x

Need for "Occasional" smart group in client directory

Currently there is the "Reguars", "Lapsed", and the various loyalty program smart groups in the customer directory groups section. Currently there is no way to find customers who may have come in a few times but then dropped off. They didn't qualify to be a "regular" and so don't show up in "lapsed".

How do I target these customers?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

That's a good suggestion, @emergespa. Definitely see how that would be useful for the in-between customers, so to speak. 

There isn't currently a way to enable this, but as always, we'll pass along your feedback to the team that develops the customer directory. 

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Message 2 of 6

this would be a nice feature for us as well.

this smart group would be like the lapsed, but instead of targeting regular customer it should target any customer that havent visited the place in X amount of weeks, months, etc.

Message 3 of 6

Hello @Solo, I see how this could be helpful for marketing. I'll make sure to pass along the suggestion of having a smart group targeting customers who haven't visited over a time frame. Having control over the time frame could give you the ability to customize the groups. 

Please let us know if you have any other feedback or recommendations! 😃 

Message 4 of 6

any news about this? this should be a pretty easy thing to acomplish 

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

@Solo Nothing new as of right now. We'll be sure to announce any changes so keep an eye out for updates. 

Message 6 of 6