x
Beta Member

New Daily Sales Summary update removes key features

1. Miss seeing the top 10 items on the daily report.  just seeing the top item isn’t useful.

2. Miss seeing each hour v. previous week’s same hour on this report.  Just seeing the chart is useless.  

3.  The hourly chart of revenue is useless because it has no scale.  Did I sell $2 at 4p or $2,000?!  big difference.  This is useless.

4. My weekend sales are huge and weekdays are small.  Knowing how this day performed v. the average that week is useless.

Please bring back the old charts until you can fix the new one!
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, and thank you so much for your feedback. 

I was able to bring this up to our Reporting Team, and they plan on taking all feedback from sellers to re-evaluate the new reporting style going forward. 

There aren't any changes happening immediately, but if we do end up making a change we'll be sure to announce it. 

Keep the feedback coming, as this will be one of the main drivers of changes to these types of reports. 

Message 2 of 4

I am completely with you.  Lots of pretty pictures but not useful information at a glance anymore.  On what we have of the hourly reports... can you please tell me what exactly I'm looking at?  When you hover of the hour is that sales up to that hour or the sales from that hour to the next??

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @SingleSpeedCafe

Thanks for the feedback, and I'll be sure to pass this along to our Product Team.

In regards to the hourly reports, hovering over that hour will reflect payments accepted from that hour to the next e.g. 8am to 9am.

Message 4 of 4