x

Online store background

Hi,

Is there a setting to use an image for the site background?

I can do it for each section. I use a simple colored rectangle png.  but for the last sections I don't know why the color is not the same.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

@Katalyna Hmm this may be a better question for Weebly directly but I was able to find this Support Center article from Weebly on changing/editing colors. 

Does this article help any?

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hey @Katalyna,

Can you send me a screenshot by what you mean with the last sections not being the same?

I'm confused which part of the background you're talking about.

I do know that Weebly has more customization options from their website itself instead of going through our Dashboard if you've tried logging directly into Weebly before.

Ashley C
Message 2 of 5

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

My store has about 5 sections.

Because I did not find a general setting allowing me to change the color of the backgroud I uploaded in each section as background an image of a rectangle. I used the same image for all sections but for the alst two sections the color appear darker.

Screenshot_2020-04-02-11-36-09.png

Message 3 of 5

Best Answer

@Katalyna Hmm this may be a better question for Weebly directly but I was able to find this Support Center article from Weebly on changing/editing colors. 

Does this article help any?

Ashley C
Message 4 of 5

Thank you! I found the setting for the background color however it allows only white, gray or black; at least I know now it's there.

Message 5 of 5