x

Question about square appointments for multiple accounts for staff

Question for anyone that can answer.  I was thinking of using Square appointments, I have about 13 staff members.  I want each staff to be able to allow clients to book their classes they offer.  However, if they wanted to book the class and pay for it before they arrive, can each staff member have the payments go to their accounts?  Or since I would be the admin, is it only linked to my account?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Question for anyone that can answer.  I was thinking of using Square appointments, I have about 13 staff members.  I want each staff to be able to allow clients to book their classes they offer.  However, if they wanted to book the class and pay for it before they arrive, can each staff member have the payments go to their accounts?  Or since I would be the admin, is it only linked to my account?

Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

If they are set up as employees of your company the deposits will all go to your account and you would pay them from there.  for each employee to receive their own deposits directly they would have to have their own individual square account and use Square appointments as individuals of their own accounts and wouldn't be linked to your business or to each other.

Message 3 of 4

That’s what I was wondering .  I was hoping they could all link their square account to my appointment and if someone chose to book them, it would go to them specifically for payment, not me

Message 4 of 4