x

Questions about Square for barbershop chair rentals

Good Morning, I have some questions about the card collection system. I am renting the chairs in my barbershop and I would like to know if there is any way that the money of the barbers collected from their costumers paid with credit cards who rent the chair will not be reflected in my account since they only pay me a small portion of the money they make.

Is there some way in which the money collected with credit cards can be deposit in their personal accounts using our Square system? We need to find a solution because at the end of the year we have to pay taxes on a money that does not belong to us. I would really appreciate some assistance with this matter, and thank .

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller Alumni

What you are asking for is not possible.  However,  here are some options: 

One - Because you are collecting the money under your account you could then pay the barbers as contractors. 

Two - Let them ring their own sales with their own Square account and you just invoice them at the end of the month for the rental fee.  If you are charging a percent of sales then they will have to provide a sales report.

I would also get an accountant involved.

Maybe someone else has some other options.

Message 2 of 2