x

Receipts - printed on ONE page?

I frequently need to print and mail receipts, and I find the printout is full of marketing (like the feedback link that gets emailed to customers, for example.) The printed receipts are currently two pages. Is there some sort of "traditional receipt" that sticks to only the necessary info and is more concise?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Hi @jblake183.  

I’m assuming you mean the POS receipts for this answer.  There are SOME options to use to configure all of your POS receipts.  From your online dashboard, go to Account & Settings -> Business Information -> Receipts.  You will see all sorts of options there that you can toggle on and off.

If you need more customization options, the only suggestion I have is to go here to submit a feature request for the engineers to review.

Regards,

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 3

Hi Chef,

Thanks for the advice. I had already found that customization dashboard in the Account & Settings section. I did remove the map, which certainly does not need to be on a printed receipt, but I imagine we'll still be over one page when printing. 

Message 3 of 3