x
Beta Member

Services booked online not showing up in Appointments calendar

Hello, 

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue...

We have all our services bookable online, but we seem to be experiencing a glitch. A client will go online and book a service but it won't show up in any of our service providers Appointment calendar. This doesn't happen for every client, just a random few, but it's a double booking issue in the making!

When we search the client through the Customer tab the appointment will show up there but again not in the actually calendar part. Every client that this has happened to also received a confirmation email/text, so I know they are booking properly. 

We have advised staff to deleted the app and reinstall it and it seems to work but we can't keep doing that.

Any advice is appreciated!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey @nlyooork, thank you for flagging this! I'd be happy to look into this for you. 

How long has this been going on? Were your appointments booked online showing up on your calendar previously? If possible, could you share a screenshot of a customer in your appointment that has been able to book an online appointment successfully, but isn't showing up on your calendar? The more information you can provide the better I will be at diagnosing the issue and finding a resolution. 

I'd also recommend running through these Appointment App Troubleshooting steps.

Message 2 of 2