x

Square Appointments: Is cost the same for multiple locations? Or is the fee per location?

Just wondering if the cost was the same if I have one location or multiple locations?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Happy to help here, and welcome to the Seller Community @4lisasilvers! There are no additional fees for the first three locations that you have, after that, it does go up to $80 for 4 and then $130 for 5. You also pay an additional fee depending on how many staff members you have. Here is a helpfu chart: 

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Super Seller

All costs remain the same for accepting Credit Cards no matter how many locations you have.

Message 2 of 8

Sorry...I should have clarified....Is the cost the same for the Square Appointments $30 fee is I have 2 locations.  Or do I pay $30 per location?

Message 3 of 8
Super Seller

Sorry, that I don't know as I don't use appointments.  It doesn't say per location on the service description page.

@Kpay can you answer this?

Message 4 of 8
Square

Best Answer

Happy to help here, and welcome to the Seller Community @4lisasilvers! There are no additional fees for the first three locations that you have, after that, it does go up to $80 for 4 and then $130 for 5. You also pay an additional fee depending on how many staff members you have. Here is a helpfu chart: 

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 5 of 8

Fabulous!  Thank you!!!

Message 6 of 8
Beta Member

Just need to clarify the locations.... If we have separate names for each location... We have a bed and breakfast that we also sell our online store items at... I get that is would be two locations. But would they fall under 1 fee since they have one employee (me) and two different business names?

Message 7 of 8
Square Community Moderator

@myla1965 It'd probably be best to speak with our Appointments team directly so they can look at your setup and confirm this for you.

You can reach them here.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 8 of 8