x

Square Appointments versus MindBody for Personal Tainers

I'm looking to dump MindBody after their recent price hike, but not sure what software is out there that I could use to schedule clients and track their pre-paid training packages.  Is there a way to use Square's Appointment app to do this? Also, is there a way to run transactions in Square that would allow for mulitple sessions (e.g., 24 training sessions at $XX) instead of one lump purchase that is organized as a single purchase item? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Ditto, worst case you can keep track of number of sessions on a notepad and then schedule the sessions out as needed. Hopefully they can update the software to help with this. Because training session is not an item rather a service. They need to update the services options.

Message 2 of 3
Super Seller Alumni

If you scroll to the bottom of this page you will see how Square appointments compares to Mind Body.    You can also add Square Loyalty and use it as a digital punch card.  So you can sell X number of sessions for $X.   This would then provide them with X number of free session coupon codes that they can use when booking a session.

While I don't use Mind Body or Square Appointments.  I do know that Square Appointments currently can't be used to book Classes with more than one client at a time.

Message 3 of 3